Lanzago | Bianchini’s family venetian villa

Silea TV

Ottieni indicazioni

It was originally a convent of friars of the Certosa del Montello built in 1600, while the villa was enlarged in 1800 from the counts Bianchini with a barn and oratory of the Visitation. During the First World War was the seat of the XI Corps and saw guests Vittorio Emanuele III and the Duke of Aosta.