Piombino Dese | parrish church

Piombino Dese PD Veneto

Ottieni indicazioni

The church was probably built above an ancient chapel dedicated to St. Biagio, and it has been known since 1292. It was enlarged several times, and between 1746 and 1750 it was rebuilt by G. Massari, with the ceiling painted by J. Guarana . Demolished in the third decade of the twentieth century it was replaced by the present, built by the architect L. Candiani.