San Cipriano Vecchio | parrish church

Roncade TV

Ottieni indicazioni

Appears with this name in a parchment of 1138 a vast area of Musestre land; only since then infact San Cipriano began to be called by that name, while until then had been called "Musestre di Sopra".

St. Cyprian was populated and gradually gained more and more importance until when in 1432 the rector of the church, Giovanni da Portogruaro, suceeded in snatch the title of Parish from San NicolÚ di Vallio and to make assign it to the Church of San Cipriano.