Lughignano | parrish church

Casale Sul Sile TV

Ottieni indicazioni

San Martino’s church has arisen in the either Longobard or carolingian period. It was firstly mention on the documents in the 1152, remembered as an annex of the parrish church of Casale. It was restructured and resanctified in the 1509. It was completaly rebuilt by Antonio Beni in the 1915. Nowdays remained the original lagoon style bell tower and the Romanesque apse. The inside is composed by three nave with the roof truss. Very important is the sixteenth- century crucifix on the right side of the presbytery.