Torreselle | parish church

Piombino Dese PD Veneto

Ottieni indicazioni

The church became a parrish church in 1470, subject to the Albaredo church, and dedicated to S.S. Simon and Jude Thaddeus. it was built in its present form in the 1753 by Giorgio Massari. there are marble altars of St. Macarius, with the shovels made by Palma the Younger and by the Rosary and a painting attributed to Domenico Maggiotto. On the main altar, next to the color marble ciborium of the owners there are statues dated 1756, and two wooden statues made at the end of '500 that depicted Job and david king. they are placed on shelves and they adorn the pilasters of the chancel.